Consulting – “An Organization’s Data protection program is only as strong as its weakest link”
Securely Yours LLC consulting provides a data protection program that helps organizations Identify, Manage and Protect their information. In most organizations data is pervasive and resides on various systems, infrastructures, platforms applications databases and data marts. Identifying, managing and protecting data is becoming almost impossible due to the following reasons:
• Lack of people, process & technology controls to manage the lifecycle of data
• Non-existent or inadequate classification of data based upon its value to the organization
• Confidential data is ubiquitous with lack of classification, ownership and controls to protect the data
• Growing number of and complexities of regulatory requirements
• Technology has been a moving target for several years
Most organizations do not even know what data is leaving their organization and when. Through our proven data protection methodology and maturity model, Securely Yours LLC has industry knowledge, technology expertise and the right team to assist you with your enterprise data protection program.
The Data Protection Framework below takes into account organization’s data in use, data in motion and data at rest and applies the appropriate people, process and technology processes to safeguard the data leakage across the organization. Remember: Data protection program in an organization is only as strong as its weakest link.
We offer the following services:
- Vulnerability scan and penetration testing
- Building information security program
- Identity and Access Management
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- IT Risk audits and 3rd party vendor audits
- HIPAA, PCI and privacy compliance
- Policy, Standards, Procedures and security awareness training
- Customize cyber security training
- Network Security Architecture and design
- DLP, SIEM and Cloud security
- Identity Access Management(IAM) implementation and management
- Information security Assessment including industry specific assessments like HIPAA, PCI etc.
- Information Security Organization Structure and Strategy assessment
- Review of Information Security Policies and Standards
- Review of compliance with regulatory laws like Sarbanes-Oxley, GLB etc.
- Attack and penetration services for Network and Infrastructure
- Black box and Grey box assessment of organization’s web-facing applications
For more information please contact us at email@example.com